Spring | Sun, Sea and Sights

[AD: post contains gifted products from cari's closet. gifted items marked with an asterisk (*)]

Lets have a chat...

I don't think anyone can disagree that it's finally spring - yippee! I love this time of the year as the sun shines, the blossom arises and I can finally leave the house in something other than my winter coat. I think my favourite reason for enjoying spring is that it has an almost instant effect on my mood. For once; I wake up feeling refreshed and looking forward to taking on the day.

The sun has an incredibly uplifting effect so it's a good idea to get out there and make the most of it if you can.

your mind is a powerful thing. when you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: My Evening Routine: Mindfulness & Self-Care

At the start of the new season, I like to sit and reflect on my goals for the next few months. I'd like to continue improving the blog content that I put out, especially as I haven't put anything out for over a month!

I'll be going on quite a few travels this season - I'm off to Amsterdam soon, and Brighton will soon follow! Edinburgh is another one on the list too; I've not been on a plane since I was 16 and so I'm looking forward to building up my confidence when it comes to flying. I have so many trips abroad that I'd like to make in future! Travelling is really high on my list of things to do at the minute, as we're only young once I think now is my time to do it. It makes me so pleased when I think of how happy I am to be travelling - especially when it used to be so anxiety provoking.

I'd like to spend more time this month in the gym, working out and hopefully getting fitter! I've been going a couple of times a week since the start of the year, and it's amazing to see the progress I've been making. The visual change is minimal, but I can really feel the change in my stamina when I'm working out and I'd love to be able to run 5k eventually! The physical changes to my body are minimal but I feel stronger, healthier and it really helps my mental health.

What are your goals for the next few months? Let me know in the comments box below!

Watch - ADEXE Watches (competition win)
Leopard Print Boots - New Look (old)
Black Polo Neck Jumper - H&M (thrifted)

27 comments

1. Yes! Spring is my favorite! Gives such a good feeling when you step outside and don’t instantly freeze. Good luck on all your endeavors this season! Great post 😊

2. Chloe Elizabeth17 March 2019 at 09:29

Thank you Dayna! :) x

ReplyDelete
  3. My main goal for the next few months is to get my traffic for my blog up and keep a regular posting schedule x

Melanie || melaniewithanie

ReplyDelete
  4. I love setting goals for every year, it gives me something to work towards. Good luck with all you goals x

5. Chloe Elizabeth17 March 2019 at 09:37

Thank you Steph! xx

6. Chloe Elizabeth17 March 2019 at 09:38

Great goals Melanie - good luck with them! xx

ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of setting goals but tend to never stick to them!

8. Amazing blog post I loved this

jadieegosh

ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely goals Chloe! I have added Amsterdam to my dream travel destination, it's so culturally fascinating to me. I think spring is the season of renewal, so I plan on renewing my mind and body with positive reading and eating healthier. ♥️

Natonya | https://justnatonya.wordpress.com

ReplyDelete
  10. I am such an avid list writer that I love setting myself new goals each month! I'm hoping to put some more time and thought into my blog and also to loose another half a stone!

Katie | www.justkatiee.com XX

ReplyDelete
  11. You have great goals! My goals are to work on remodeling our bathroom and continue working on my blog. I wish you all the best!

ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh, if you do decide to come to Edinburgh I'll happily volunteer myself as your fellow blogger tour guide 😂 my goals this month are sad: studying, gym and more studying. My final exams for my degree are at the end of April/start of May and sadly, I have to give up my life for a few months of pain 🙃 I hope your March is better than mine!

Beka | www.bekadaisies.com

ReplyDelete
  13. I am totally digging the spring vibes right now. It is exciting that you're going to travel and putting in some work at the gym. Sending you lots of positive vibes!

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

ReplyDelete
  14. YAY my blogging bestie is back in the bloggersphere! no idea how I didn't see this before now but I'm super excited for spring too - we've got so many cute blogging dates + shoots to do! so excited to see you posting again - you're just wonderful.

have a lovely Sunday Chloe !

Nati x | https://www.natimacchiato.com

15. Such pretty photos!
    I do like Spring, I like waking up to see the sun is out and the flowers blossoming, it puts me in a much better mood than Winter x

ReplyDelete
  16. It's nice to have fresh goals each season - I like your thinking! I am about to move house and I am currently applying for jobs so my goals are to have a smooth move into the new home and find a job. Looking forward to a warmer spring and summer hopefully! Melis x

17. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 00:36

Ahh that's a shame! xx

18. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 00:36

Thanks Jade! <3

19. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:42

Thanks Natonya! That's amazing, good luck! <3

20. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:44

Good luck Katie! xx

21. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:44

Thank you Michelle - can't wait to see how the bathroom turns out! :) xx

22. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:45

OMG Yes please! I am actually coming down to Edinburgh soon so I'll be in touch ;)

Good luck Beka - it'll all be over soon and you have the rest of life ahead of you <3

23. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:47

Thanks Kat! I agree! <3

24. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:48

LOVE YOU BOO! Yess we have - I can't wait! Miss you! xx

25. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:50

Thanks Nancy! <3

26. Chloe Elizabeth30 March 2019 at 01:53

Good luck Melis! <3

ReplyDelete
  27. I love spring too, it’s my favourite season besides Autumn because of everything blooming and the days getting longer! Enjoy all your travels!